Requirements for Access
At this time, only companies that have been approved as Lear Suppliers can gain access to these applications. If you would like to get information on how to become an approved supplier to Lear, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Prior to gaining access to our web-based applications, each supplier must register with Lear. This registration process involves assigning one person within each supplier as a Supplier Administrator. The Supplier Administrator is responsible for maintaining a list of users at your various locations and the applications they can access.
Registration to Lear Corporate Purchasing Applications and Supplier Tracking (eSRM)
All suppliers are required to register a supplier administrator for access to the Lear eSRM applications at https://access2.lear.com.
Your Supplier Administrator is responsible for assigning user access IDs and passwords for others in your company to access the Lear Purchasing applications, which include:
- Online Quote System
- Supplier Rating System (SRS)
- Purchase Order Retrieval
- ProFile Supplier (APQP)
- Diversity Reporting (North America Only)
- Supplier Quality Tracking System (SQTS)
If you work for a supplier that is currently registered, please contact your Supplier Administrator for a user ID and password. If you don't know who your Supplier Administrator is, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your company's HQ name and Lear supplier code) for assistance.
Lear Web Applications
- Online QuotingThis system is used when submitting RFQ and ECN quotes to Lear.
- Supply Viz Self ServiceSuppliers that have access to this site may enter and / or upload company related information.
- Supplier Rating SystemThis system is used to retrieve the monthly supplier scorecards.
- Purchase Order RetrievalThis system is used to retrieve production purchase orders.
- Supplier BulletinsThis system is used to view important bulletins from Lear.
- Supplier Diversity ReportingThis system is used to enter quarterly diversity purchases via the M-Tier Diversity Reporting web site.
- ProFileThis system is used to enter Supplier APQP/PPAP data and submit SCTO ideas.
- Supplier Quality Tracking SystemThis system is used to answer Quality Notices generated by Lear plants.
- Supplier EDI AccessThis system is used to retrieve Supplier EDI information
- Online Quoting